Graduate Admissions Process
For admission to the master’s program at Saint Constantine College, students must have earned a bachelor’s degree prior to matriculating. While Saint Constantine College recommends bachelor’s degrees from regionally accredited institutions, students with conferred degrees from nationally accredited or unaccredited institutions will be considered for admission. Additional documentation, such as course descriptions, syllabi, and writing samples, may be requested to determine the quality of the bachelor’s degree.
Students seeking to be admitted to the master’s program at Saint Constantine College must complete an application packet. When a complete application packet has been received it is sent for review by the Admissions Office. Applications may be reviewed by the College Admissions Officer, Registrar, Provost, and/or President. Qualified applicants will be asked to schedule an interview with College faculty members, either in-person or via phone. Once an admissions decision has been reached, applicants will be notified via email.
Accepted applicants will be asked to submit a Confirmation of Acceptance form. Once this form is received by the Admissions Office, a $100 tuition deposit will be assessed to the student’s account. This deposit is non-refundable.
All acceptances to Saint Constantine College are offered with the understanding that students must successfully complete all aspects of the enrollment process. Omission or falsification of any part of the application or enrollment forms may result in the student’s acceptance being revoked or denied.
Saint Constantine College is an Orthodox Christian school that affirms Nicene Christian beliefs, but students are not required to be Christian to be admitted. All students are expected to comply with the Student Code of Conduct as it is laid out in the Academic Catalog and Student Handbook.
|September 15||Application Opens|
|December 1||Early Action Deadline|
Regular Application Deadline
|May 1||Enrollment Deposit Deadline|
First Day of Classes for Fall 2023
Applying for Admission to the Master's Program
Students seeking admission to the master’s program at Saint Constantine College must submit a complete application packet, including:
- Online application
- Statement of Intent
- The statement of intent should be 1-2 pages in length and include the applicant’s reasons for wanting to pursue graduate study at Saint Constantine College, as well as a narrative about the applicant’s intellectual and academic interests and experience.
- Writing Sample
- The writing sample should be 10-15 pages in length and include a bibliography.
- Reference Letters
- Two reference letters are required; one from a college or university professor who taught the applicant, and one from a primary clergy member at the applicant’s home church.
- Official transcripts from all prior colleges and universities.
- OPTIONAL: Tests scores (GRE)